Benefits of Having Breast Cancer
- I have an excuse to buy new lingerie.
- All the cute bras are in smaller sizes.
- I won't have to pay for highlights this fall.
- I finally get to build a pink website.
- For the rest of my life, I get to blame forgetfulness on "chemo brain."
- I can eat real food and not just the fat free stuff!
- I hear they like to use belly fat for reconstructions, so the sky is the limit!.
- I get to relocate my bustline (it has been moving south for several years).
- I'm bound to lose weight, even it if is only a pound or two.
- I won't have to shave my legs for several months.
- This will reduce how long it takes me to get ready in the morning.
- I can have any hair style and color I want.
- I wont have to pluck my eyebrows or wax my lip.
- I won't have to buy expensive hair products.