My cousin Phillip came to visit me from California this weekend, and I let him release balloon #4 for the fourth week of chemo. It was so nice to visit with him and talk about our childhood memories. Shared visits to Grandma’s house, and the crazy antics of our relatives. Playing in the park. Teenage rebellion. And how our great grandmother fed us sour cream and onion potato chips for the first time. It is good to reconnect with family members after such a long time. No one else shares that history that would be lost otherwise.
- Running Into Fire
- What Anchors?
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- The Winter Apocalypse
- The Lariviere Flexible Holiday Rule
- Nothing Happened
- The Badlands
- Day 8: Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse
- Day 7: Buffalo, WY to Custer, SD
- The Great Battlefield Tour
- Day 5: Gardiner to Billings, MT (The Rimrocks and Battlefields)
- Day 4: Yellowstone North Loop
- Day 3: Yellowstone South Loop
- My Happy Place