I love these photos of my sister-in-law Vicky, niece Jennifer, and Gary at the Ft. Worth Race for the Cure. And I am deeply grateful that they continue to walk in these races in memory of Rhonda and for me. I’m also a little envious of their photos with the cute firemen and the fact that the weather was actually nice enough in April that they could walk outside! One of these days I will have to join them in the walk. But I do want to know how they found the Lost People tent!
- What Anchors?
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- The Winter Apocalypse
- The Lariviere Flexible Holiday Rule
- Nothing Happened
- The Badlands
- Day 8: Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse
- Day 7: Buffalo, WY to Custer, SD
- The Great Battlefield Tour
- Day 5: Gardiner to Billings, MT (The Rimrocks and Battlefields)
- Day 4: Yellowstone North Loop
- Day 3: Yellowstone South Loop
- My Happy Place