Nope. No sign of hair. However, I used my 3X magnification make up mirror and found two stragglers that somehow escaped the lint roller. One is on the top of my head and is about 1/4 inch long. The other is above my left ear and is nearly 1/2 inch long. Neither is long enough to curl or use a blow dryer on. I’m debating on whether or not I should trim them. They seem to have an unfair “head start” (pun intended) on the rest of my hair. I guess I’m going to have to start looking for summer hats.
- Running Into Fire
- What Anchors?
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- The Winter Apocalypse
- The Lariviere Flexible Holiday Rule
- Nothing Happened
- The Badlands
- Day 8: Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse
- Day 7: Buffalo, WY to Custer, SD
- The Great Battlefield Tour
- Day 5: Gardiner to Billings, MT (The Rimrocks and Battlefields)
- Day 4: Yellowstone North Loop
- Day 3: Yellowstone South Loop
- My Happy Place