That single hair on the top of my head was getting in my way and threatening to obscure my view. Seriously, it was growing straight up and had no supporting cast to distract from it. I looked through Shawns product line and found some smoothing paste, but how do you apply it to just one hair? So I had Shawn trim it today. He is the greatest hair stylest of all. He checked it from all angles and then snipped it just right. I did tell him on the way out the door that I thought he cut my bangs too short.
- What Anchors?
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- The Winter Apocalypse
- The Lariviere Flexible Holiday Rule
- Nothing Happened
- The Badlands
- Day 8: Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse
- Day 7: Buffalo, WY to Custer, SD
- The Great Battlefield Tour
- Day 5: Gardiner to Billings, MT (The Rimrocks and Battlefields)
- Day 4: Yellowstone North Loop
- Day 3: Yellowstone South Loop
- My Happy Place